Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Curbside Pick-up Service
Due to the COVID-19 health threat, The LSC-Tomball Community Library building is closed, but the library collection is still available to students through a contactless curbside service via the library's drive thru window.
Here is how it works:
- Place the book you would like to check out on hold using the library catalog (for questions about the catalog, call the reference desk at 832-559-4211 or CHAT with a librarian)
- When you receive notification that your holds are ready for pick-up, call 832-559-4200
- You will be given a pick-up time and instructions for the drive thru pick-up
LSC-Tomball Community Library Drive Thru Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 10am - 6pm
Friday: 10am - 4pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Contact the Library @ LSC-Tomball
Using Library Databases
To search the LSCS databases on a personal device, you will need to enter the 14-digit library barcode located on the back of your Lone Star ID/ library card. If you do not have a Lone Star ID/ library card, use your MyLoneStar username and password by clicking the link below the barcode login (see the box below). If you want to get a library barcode, fill out the Library Card Request Form.
To log in...
Get Help From An LSC Tutor Online
Schedule an online tutoring session with an LSC-Tomball tutor using Brainfuse Tutor Match.
How to Use Brainfuse Tutor Match:
- Log into your course in D2L and click on the Brainfuse link. *If you do not see this link, ask your instructor to add the link to your class in D2L.
- Under Tutor Match, choose your subject and course then click Schedule. A list of available appointments will come up. You can change the date by clicking on a different date at the top of the list. When you find an appointment that works for you, click Select.
- On the next page, be sure to fill out your phone number and some details about what you need help with so the tutor will be better prepared to work with you. Click Request Session at the bottom to finalize the request.
- Attend your tutoring session!