Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
FIND FREE ARTICLES AND EBOOKS IN LIBRARY DATABASES
ARTICLES: Use these library databases to find articles about food animals:
EBOOKS: Use these databases to find ebooks about food animals:
How To Log In To A Database
Once you have clicked on the title of a database, you will be asked to log in. You can log in with either your Library Barcode OR your myLoneStar Username & Password.
Here is a sample list of books in the library collection which may contain information on your topic. The call number tells you where to find the book on the library shelves. Ask a librarian if you are unsure how to find them.
- Veterinary Clinics of North America: Food Animal Practice, v. 31-v.37
- Swine Diseases & Health Management Call# - SF391 .S85
- Handbook of Swine Health & Diseases Call# - SF971 .H36
- Rebhun's Diseases of Dairy Cattle Call# - SF961 .R43
- Cattle and Sheep Medicine Call# - SF961 .S35
Contact a Librarian
Reference Desk phone: 832-559-4211
CHAT with a librarian