Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Free Online Tutoring
Schedule an online tutoring session with an LSC-Tomball Math Center tutor using Brainfuse Tutor Match.
How to Use Brainfuse Tutor Match:
- Log into your course in D2L and click on the Brainfuse link. *If you do not see this link, ask your instructor to add the link to your class in D2L.
- Under Tutor Match, choose your subject and course.
- Click Schedule.
Math Center Handouts
Math handouts recommended by the LSC-Tomball Math Center tutors:
Using Your Calculator
Using Your Calculator Tutorial Playlist
In these YouTube videos, the LSC-Tomball Math Center tutors show you how to use your calculator for...
- Checking Answers When Solving Quadratic Equations
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions
- Graphing Linear Equations and Solving a System of Equations
- Graphing Quadratic Functions and Finding Max and Min Values
- Solving a Matrix
- Performing Matrix Multiplication
Learning Express Library 3.0
Learning Express Library 3.0 is a database that provides practice sessions in Basic Math, Algebra, Word Problems, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Statistics, and more.
Get to Math practice sessions by...
- Scroll down and click on the College Center Plus box.
- Click on Math Skills Review.
- Once you have chosen a session, you will be prompted to create an account. This account is free and is used to help you monitor your progress.
Note: For off-campus access, enter your 14-digit library barcode number located on the back of your LSCS student ID/library card when prompted. If you don't have a student ID/library card, use your MyLoneStar username and password by clicking the link below the barcode login. You can also request a student ID/library card online by filling in the Library Card Request Form.