Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Algebra Help on the Web
- Professor Freedman's Math Help - This is a math student support site which provides information about basic math and algebra.
- AlgebraHelp - This site has calculators for equations, proportions, order of operations, simplifying expressions, fractions, factoring and other prcedures in introductory algebra. Also, do lessons on proportions, distributive property, FOIL method, etc.
- CoolMath.com - A well-done site with a few lessons in all levels of algebra.
- Understanding Mathematics - Advice and tips from a mathematics professor.
- S.O.S. MATHematics - Here you will find interactive tutorials with practice problems and solutions worked step-by-step.
Calculus Help on the Web
CoolMath.com - A well-done site with a few lessons in pre-calculus.
Trigonometry Help on the Web
Khan Academy Math Tutorials
Khan Academy (Math) - Free video tutorials and interactive exercises in...
- Basic Math
- Intermediate Algebra
- College Algebra
Note: Create a free account for personalized help and the ability to track your progress.
Using Your Calculator
Using Your Calculator Tutorial Playlist
In these YouTube videos, the LSC-Tomball Math Center tutors show you how to use your calculator for...
- Checking Answers When Solving Quadratic Equations
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions
- Graphing Linear Equations and Solving a System of Equations
- Graphing Quadratic Functions and Finding Max and Min Values
- Solving a Matrix
- Performing Matrix Multiplication