Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Houston Business Journal - (American City Business Journals, Inc.) Local business news, industry news, and market intelligence for the Greater Houston area. Search back issues from 1996 to the present in their archives.
- Houston Chronicle - (Hearst Communications Inc.) Access the electronic copy of today's Houston Chronicle
- Patent and Trademark Database - (U.S. Patent & Trademark Office) United States patents, trademarks, abstracts, full-text and images available.
- ThomasNet® - (Thomas Publishing Company) Includes Thomas Register® and Thomas Regional® and is a comprehensive online resource for finding companies and products manufactured in North America. Free registration is required to view company records.
- Historical Stock Quotes - (MarketWatch, Inc./Dow Jones & Company) Allows users to input a company's stock symbol and find high/low/closing stock prices for currently-traded companies from 1970 to the present.
- The AICPA - American Institute of CPAs
- CPA Directory - National Directory of Certified Public Accountants
- FASAB - Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board
- FASB - Financial Accounting Standards Board
- GASB - Governmental Accounting Standards Board
- Accounting Web - A community site full of useful insights and trend highlights to help tax and accounting professionals
- SEC - U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- TSBPA - Texas State Board of Public Accountancy
- USA.Gov - Government information and services accessible to all
- Yahoo! Finance-Historical Stock Prices
- MyMoney - A US government site with Information on money management and finances
- The Motley Fool - Information on investment, personal finance and more
- Forbes - Financial information from forbes.com
- Kiplinger - Information and advices on Personal Finance issues